Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Welcome to Ventana in La Jolla, California
One of La Jolla's Premier, Gated Communities,
the highly sought after Townhomes in Ventana offer a Luxurious Lifestyle in a
Private, Secluded community close to the beach yet without crowds or busy
streets. Conveniently located in the La Jolla Alta neighborhood of beautiful La
Jolla, the Townhomes at Ventana offer
Maintenance Free Living Without Sacrificing Space.
The Ventana community offers Spacious, Luxury Townhomes many of
which feature Panoramic Ocean, Bay, Canyon and/or Sunset Views.
Exclusive Gated, Mediterranean Villa Style Luxury
Townhomes with Lush Park-like Grounds
Distinctive Community of 3 Bedroom Townhomes
with 3 Baths and 2 Car Garages
Great Family Friendly Community with its own Pool and Spa.
- Residents also have access to Resort-Style Amenities at
the La Jolla Alta Clubhouse which includes 5 Lighted Tennis
Courts, 2 Heated Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Fitness Center,
Lounge/Library and an Entertaining Room.
Many Open Floor Plans with High Ceilings to choose from with
Lots of Natural Light from Windows and Skylights, including some that
offer a Bedroom with Full bath on the Main Level. Few Detached
Homes also available.
Some Models with up to 3 Fireplaces.
Built between 1986 and 1989
Lush Private Backyards and Lovely Backyard Patios that beckon
you to dine Al freso.
Great Shopping and Dining in the nearby Bird Rock area of La
Close To Freeways, San Diego International Airport (25 +/- Mins),
and Downtown San Diego. It is also minutes To La Jolla Village,
La Jolla Shores, Pacific Beach Boardwalk, Kate Sessions Park,
Tourmaline Surfing Park (6 +/-Mins) & many nearby Restaurants.
- Enjoy many outdoor activities nearby including Hiking,
Biking, Kayaking or a Day at the Beach or Golf at the La Jolla
Country Club or the Torrey Pines Golf Course.
- 15 +/- Mins to Westfield UTC Mall offering designer Shopping,
and many Fine Restaurants. Close to other Shopping Centers such
as La Jolla Village Square and Villa Norte Shopping Center
La Jolla, California an affluent hillside community features one
of the best shorelines in Southern California. With it's ideal
climate year round, beautiful sunset and coastal views, and it's
amazing location just a few miles north of America's Finest City
of San Diego. Some of the popular area beaches are the La Jolla
Shores Beach, Windansea Beach, La Jolla Cove and Children's Pool
- Community Type:
- Beds/Baths: 3 / 3
- Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Year Built: 1986-1989
- Price: $875,000 - $1,200,000
- Amenities: Pool, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Spa
- Schools: La Jolla is served by the San Diego Unified School District. There are also many Private Schools in the area such as La Jolla Country Day School, The Bishop's School and The Gillispie School.
- Colleges/Universities: Colleges and universities in the area include University of San Diego (USD), Point Loma Nazarene University (PLNU), Alliant International University (AIU) and National University.
- Fun & Recreation: Residents have access to the facilities at the Alta La Jolla Club. There are two Pools, a Weight Room, a Clubhouse, and Tennis Courts. The community is close to Kate O. Sessions Memorial Park. The La Jolla Recreation Center in the Village has Basketball courts, 3 Children's Play Areas, Picnic Facilities, Tennis Courts and a Weight room. It also offers many classes like Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates.
- Special Features: One of La Jolla's Premier Gated Community. Some homes offer Ocean Views. Access to the La Jolla Alta Clubhouse
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Ventana, La Jolla, CA: A Life Style We All Deserve
La Jolla which means "The Jewel" in Spanish
is an affluent hillside community overlooking the pacific ocean. It features one of the best shorelines in Southern California. With it's ideal climate year round, beautiful sunset and coastal views, and it's amazing location just a few miles north of America's Finest City of San Diego, La Jolla is
considered by many to be the Jewel of California.
La Jolla features about 7 miles of winding, dramatic coastline and rugged
ocean bluffs, beautiful canyons and hills leading all the way up to Mount
Soledad. La Jolla is also a very popular vacation destination with many great
hotels, shopping, dining, events and attractions. A community of about 42,000
residents retains a small-town character that makes the town an attractive place
to live and visit. Even though La Jolla has it's own Zip Code, technically is
still a part of the City of San Diego. It is located about 12 miles from
Downtown San Diego an...more..
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
Local Map of Ventana in La Jolla, CA